Trinocular Parallel Zoom Microscopes
Binocular Observation Head
- Observation head inclined at 20ÃÂ°.
- Diopter adjustment ring on both ocular tube.
- Interpupillary distance from 55mm to 75mm.
- Lateral tube for digital camera.
- Focusable extra wide field
- 10X (paired) F.O.V. 22mm.
Zooming Range & Ratio
- Zoom 0.8X to 8X with magnification ratio of 1:10
- Plan achromatic objective 1X.
- Track stand with co-axial focusing mechanising.
- Incident and transmitted light system with LED lamp.
- The system regulated with transformer has intensity control knob.
- On/off switch to provide flexibility to use either both light or any of them.
- Clip for holding specimen.
- Lateral zoom control movement
- 78 mm
Wz-43, Chaukhandi Extension, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India