- 100 V
- Biological Microscope
Trinocular Inverted Microscope
Model No - DM/DM-I-II
Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45ÃÂ°
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- lnterpupillary distance from 55mm to 75mm.
Wide field eycpiece 1oX (paired) F.O.V. 20mm.
Objectives (Infnity corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 5X
- M Long working distance plan 10X
- M Long working distance plan 20X
- M Long working distance plan 50X (S.L.)
The Epi llluminator has 6V-3OW halogen lamp with variable brightness control.
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE- FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 180mm X 165mm.
- The Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways
Analyzer rotatable at 360ÃÂ°. Polarizing & Analyzer can be slide in/out of the Optical path.
6V/20W halogen tungsten bulb, blue, green yellow filters, operating manual, dust cover, styrofoam molded pack.
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packing In Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Wz-43, Chaukhandi Extension, Tilak Nagar New Delhi Delhi India +918068094578