- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 20000 - 500000 INR
Trinocular Inverted Microscope
Model No - DM/DM-I-II
Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45ÃÂ°
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- lnterpupillary distance from 55mm to 75mm.
Wide field eycpiece 1oX (paired) F.O.V. 20mm.
Objectives (Infnity corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 5X
- M Long working distance plan 10X
- M Long working distance plan 20X
- M Long working distance plan 50X (S.L.)
The Epi llluminator has 6V-3OW halogen lamp with variable brightness control.
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE- FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 180mm X 165mm.
- The Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways
Analyzer rotatable at 360ÃÂ°. Polarizing & Analyzer can be slide in/out of the Optical path.
6V/20W halogen tungsten bulb, blue, green yellow filters, operating manual, dust cover, styrofoam molded pack.
Wz-43, Chaukhandi Extension, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India