Trinocular Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
Model No - DM/Met-III
Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45Â°.
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Interpupillary distance from 48mm to 75mm.
- Wide field eyepiece 10X (paired)
- F.O.V. 20mm.
Objectives (Infnity corrected)
- M Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 5X
- M Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 10X
- M Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 20X
- M Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 50X
- M Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 100X
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 180mmX155mm.
- The Mechanical stage has low positioned co- axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
The Epi llluminator has 3W LED lamp adjustable brightness.
- Analyzer rotatable at 360Â°. Polarizing
- Analyzer can be slide in/out of the Optical path.
Blue, Green & Yellow filters. Styrofoam molded pack.
Wz-43, Chaukhandi Extension, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India