- 2.5 lakh INR
Servo Universal Testing Machine
Model No - SERVO UTM
Model No. SERVO BASE
1. Complete computer controlled: The whole measuring and controlling system adopts specific PC control card used for testing machines, realizing the data zero and plus adjustment, which has very high reliability.
2. Supporting multi-transducers
3. Realizing the database management of the test data which are stored according to the standard format; Facilitating other software to analyze and transfer.
4. Perfect programming by auto program control, every control mode can smoothly shift to another one. Fulfilling the test requirement of all kinds of materials with every test standard home and abroad.
5. Control software has the auto-adjusting function of test hardness, which assures that the system works with every kind of specimen hardness.
6. Perfect graphic function realizing the arbitrarily magnifying, decreasing, equaling, adding, indicative display and print of all kinds of test curves, the test point searching as well as the simultaneous display and print of several kinds of test curves. Data processing supposes self-disposing and input disposing of graphic human computerinteraction, which facilitates the check and contrast of the test result.
7. The user can self -define the output of the test report, which makes the report format have very high flexibility.
8. Modularization design facilitates the software upgrading, function spreading as well as the second development.
9. All the crucial parts were processed by our owen processing center which was imported from Japan to guarantee the high accuracy of machine.
Load frame Stiffness (kN/mm)
0.4%-100% of the max load
Accuracy of test load
Single / Double test space
Precision of Ball Screws
16Î¼m/300mm E level
Accuracy of deformation
<Â±1% within the 2%-100% full range of the extensometer (accuracy levelÂ±0.5%)
Crosshead stroke accuracy
Accuracy of indication value of test load
<Â±1% (accuracy levelÂ±0.5%)
Resolution of load
1/200000 of the max load force
Scope of deformation measure
Accuracy Indication of deformation (normal extensometer)
within Â±1% of indication value
Scope of deformation measure
Accuracy Indication of deformation
within the Â±1% of the value
Resolution of crosshead stroke
Adjustment scope of test speed under Load control mode
Accuracy of test speed under Load control mode
Test Speed<0.05%FN/s,within the Â±2% of the preset value; Test Speedâ¥0.05%FN/s, within the Â±0.5% of the preset value
Adjustment Scope of deformation rate
Accuracy of deformation rate
Test Speed<0.05%FN/s,within the Â±2% of the preset value, while Test Speedâ¥0.05%FN/s,within the Â±0.5% of the preset value
Adjustment scope of stroke speed
Accuracy of stroke speed
Test speed<0.01mm/min, within the Â±1.0% of preset value, while test speedâ¥0.01mm/min, within the Â±2% of the preset value
Scope of the consistent load deformation and displacement control
Accuracy of the consistent load
preset valueâ¥10%FN, within the Â±0.1% of preset value;
Length of the test space(mm)
Width of the test space(mm)
AC380vÂ±10%, 50/60Hz, Three-phase Five-wire
Type of machine
Wz-43, Chaukhandi Extension, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India