Inverted Metallurgical Microscopes
Model No - DM/Met-V
- Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45Â°.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- lnterpupillary distance from 5omm to 75mm.
Wide eld eyepiece 10X (paired) F.O.V.22mm.
Objectives (Innity corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 10X WD 11.0mm
- M Long working distance plan 20X WD 9.0mm
- M Long working distance plan 50X WD 3.8mm
- M Long working distance plan 100X (S.L.) Dry
Epi-Koehlerâs illumination. Aperture iris diaphragm and filed iris diaphragm 12V/30W halogen lamp. Adjustable brightness. Filter wheel fixed in light path with blue, green & yellow filter.
Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
Mechanical stage is 242mm X 2oomm.
Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
Side port with phototube for micro photography.
Analyzer rotatable at 360Â°. Polarizing
Analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
12V/30W halogen tungsten bulb, operating manual, dust cover, styrofoam molded pack.
Wz-43, Chaukhandi Extension, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India