- 20000.00 - 500000.00 INR
- 100 V
- Biological Microscope
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are engaged in offering an excellent quality array of Metallurgical Microscope. Offered microscope is widely used for identifying and analyzing the structure of different objects. It is precisely engineered with the utmost precision of our adroit professionals utilizing optimum quality raw material and ultra-modern methodologies in compliance with the set industry norms. This microscope find its applications in scientific laboratories and other research centers. Besides, the offered Metallurgical Microscope can get from us in various technical specific options as per the clients' variegated requirement.
- Flexible light source
- Ergonomic design
- Maintenance free
- Compact and light in weight
- Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45o .
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Analyzer rotatable at 360Âº. Polarizing & analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
- Interpupillary distance from 40mm to 75mm.
- Inner locating ball bearing nosepiece.
- Observation on trinocular head,compensation(inclined 30degrees)
- Triple plate for X and Y movement of workstage.
- Anti-fungal coated objectives.
- Mechanical Stage is 108mm x 155mm,.
- The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
- The Epi Illuminator has 3W LED lamp adjustable brightness.
Wide field eyepiece 10X (Paired) FOV 20mm
Objectives (Infinity Corrected)
- M - Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 5 X WD
- M - Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 10 X WD
- M - Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 20 X WD
- M - Long Working Distance Plan Achromatic 50 X ( S L )
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packing In Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Wz-43, Chaukhandi Extension, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India